オンラインで応募する場合は、興味のあるポジションを開き、[Apply now] をクリックしてください。メール画面が開きますので、そちらから応募書類一式を送付いただけます。皆様の応募をお待ちしております。It's so easy!
Area Sales Manager Japan (m/f/d)
IDS is a global leading manufacturer of digital industrial cameras. We serve with our high quality products "made in Germany" and extensive service package the machine and instrument producing industry, as well as the plant construction. The owner-operated, independent German family company has these days subsidiaries in the USA and Japan, Korea and UK plus offices in different European countries. With our professional sales partners in almost every country in the world we are working on the purposeful and sustained extension of IDS. About 350 motivated and qualified employees are supporting us now.
IDS Japan is looking for an experienced individual here in Tokio
Area Sales Manager Japan
- Acquisition of new customers as well as supporting existing customers and partners
- Individual responsibility for establishing, maintaining and further development of business relationships through regular contact with customers
- Analysis of customer needs and the preparation of customer development plans
- Preparation of quotes
- Working closely with the APAC Sales director to structure and develop the sales territory through closely observing the market and adjusting sales activities as necessary
- Check and ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen the market position of IDS
- Work closely with the wider sales department
- Providing customer advice on site as well as participating in trade fairs and customer events
- Engineering or science based educational qualification
- 4 -5 years sales experience optimally in industrial imaging market or similar selling complex technical products to system integrators and OEMs
- Ability to provide technical guidance and training to customers
- Professional attitude, appearance and excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus with ability to close projects and opportunities
- Reliable and concise reporting and entering of data into CRM system
- Strong desire to hit and exceed targets
- Ability to efficiently manage time, prioritise and willingness to travel
Become part of a highly successful mid-sized company. We offer you an interesting and challenging role that also rewards success, a car allowance as well as a pleasant working environment in a highly motivated team with open and direct communications.
May we inspire you for this challenge? Then apply today…
…via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations and the start date. We are looking forward receiving your application and will respond promptly. For questions in advance, please contact Alexandra Knippel at +49 7134 961960.